Option 1: Purchasing a solar panel system with cash or financing is right for you if...
– You want to maximize the financial benefits of installing a solar panel system rather than solely benefiting from electricity generated from a renewable resource.
– You are eligible to reduce your federal and state tax liability through the Federal Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (ITC).
– You want to increase the market value of your home by installing a solar panel system.
We offer many financing options, including no payments/interest for 12 months, as well as Long-term financing and HELOC through your personal bank, or through one of our preferred financing partners - KeyBank and Wells Fargo, with rates as low as 3.99%* APR. Lease / PPA
Option 2: A solar lease/PPA is right for you if...
– You are primarily interested in using electricity generated from a renewable resource, and having a fixed, low price.
– You are ineligible for federal or state investment tax credits and/or do not want to wait to receive the financial benefits of tax credits.
– You prefer a 20-year protection plan. We take care of all system repairs, warranty, and monitoring at no added cost.
There has never been a better time to consider solar energy as a renewable energy solution. No matter which option you decide is best for you, the result will be the same - clean energy for your home and more money in your pocket.